CHALLENGE: Saint Dunstan’s University was ready for a website upgrade. They also faced the challenge of brand clarity. While it no longer operates as a university, Saint Dunstan’s University is now a charitable foundation supporting Catholic education. This was not clear on their website.
SOLUTION: TechnoMedia worked closely with Saint Dunstan’s University to gain a deeper understanding of who they are and then developed a full marketing plan and execution. Together with the client, TechnoMedia was able to clarify the SDU brand through key messaging and reorganization of information. We designed and developed a fully responsive website that is easy to use, with online application forms, and clearer key messaging. We also provided updated print design and professional photography.
Saint Dunstan’s University is a foundation and supports Catholic education for the people of the Diocese of Charlottetown in the following ways:
- Scholarships and Bursaries
- Funding a Catholic Studies professor at the University of Prince Edward Island
- Monetary support of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Charlottetown
- Preservation of SDU Place
- Creation and on-going develop of the Institute for Christianity, including numerous outreach programs, lecture series, etc.
- Requests for funding for a wide variety of Catholic related programs and initiatives
In addition, TechnoMedia will provide on-going support and services in executing SDU’s marketing plan via project management, promotion of events, content creation, photography, search engine optimization, and social media strategy and management.